Through a Project 365 challenge I started taking a photo a day quite some time ago and posting it on this blog, I started to see the world differently and wanted to see if I could capture what I was seeing. Then life got busy and I put the camera and blog aside and today I take my Canon with me from time to time, and now that I think of it I miss taking photos on a regular basis. Glad to be back, it won't always be the DSLR shots, but nonetheless, here I go again!
Perspective
Why I love photography
Monday, July 19, 2010
Reflections
It's pretty easy to get reflection shots when it's raining so much lately, if we continue to get rain I'll be a pro at these types of shots! :-)
Yes, they could merely be reflection shots -- or they could be the portal to an alternate universe. Honestly, Darlin', you need to consider the alternatives.
LL can you please try to crawl into a reflection one of these days and let me know what you discover? I don't want to try it just yet, you could be right and I can't be away for any length of time, commitments and such.
Thanks Janell, now know your name. I like the rain, the smells afterward and the growth which occurs is so worth it. There's that one song which the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band sings, "If you wanna see a rainbow, you're gotta stand a little rain." :-)
Rick there was some sunshine, it rained most of the day and cleared long enough for me to snap a few photos! :-) The rain came back but I don't mind, I'm cooking again for a few weeks and when it's hot outside, it's super hot in that kitchen!
Thanks Joseph! And good news is about to come, will post about it sometime in the near future... I want to keep you in suspense! lol Cheers!
Yes, they could merely be reflection shots -- or they could be the portal to an alternate universe. Honestly, Darlin', you need to consider the alternatives.
ReplyDeleteLL can you please try to crawl into a reflection one of these days and let me know what you discover? I don't want to try it just yet, you could be right and I can't be away for any length of time, commitments and such.
ReplyDeleteBeen there, done that, bought a t-shirt.
ReplyDeleteHint: If you walk through a looking glass and there is a bottle with a sign that says, "drink me" -- don't.
Get them while you can Darlene - looks like some sunshine in that photo - or is that an optical illusion ?
ReplyDeleteNice reflection though!
Gorgeous photo :-)
ReplyDeleteGreetz,
Joseph
Great reflection shot. Sorry about the rain.
ReplyDeleteThanks Janell, now know your name. I like the rain, the smells afterward and the growth which occurs is so worth it. There's that one song which the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band sings, "If you wanna see a rainbow, you're gotta stand a little rain." :-)
ReplyDeleteRick there was some sunshine, it rained most of the day and cleared long enough for me to snap a few photos! :-) The rain came back but I don't mind, I'm cooking again for a few weeks and when it's hot outside, it's super hot in that kitchen!
ReplyDeleteThanks Joseph! And good news is about to come, will post about it sometime in the near future... I want to keep you in suspense! lol Cheers!
Wiwiwiwi . . . Hmmmm, now I can never sleep until I KNOW . . . LOL
ReplyDeleteGreetz,
Joseph
LOL Joseph, you're going to get super tired!
ReplyDelete