Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Monday, July 19, 2010

Sunset Sunday


I forgot again this week to post my sunset shot, which is 100% inspired by Scott.   
I captured this photo out on the farm on July 15th; it reminds me of  "The Farmers Song" by Murray Mclauglin 
   I have too much on the go lately and most likely won't be able to capture a sunset this week but who knows, maybe I will and forget again and post it next Monday! :-)

6 comments:

  1. There is no such thing as an imperfect sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - and I love the bales in that shot.

    ps - glad you liked that song too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great subtle colors in this and the huge roles of hey are placed just right. Thanks for playing again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rick that song takes me way back in time, I've loved that song for as far back as I can remember! Thanks.

    Scott, thank you for your compliment and thanks for getting me started on the Sunset Sunday photos. I am really enjoying watching the sunset once again, it's one of those things which I have always really enjoyed but didn't take or make the time to do. You really have inspired me! :-)

    Thanks ever so much Janell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LL I agree, there is no such thing as an imperfect sky. I love posting and watching the sunsets, they are a reminder to me that I have so much to be grateful for, I've spent another day above ground and for this I thank God.

    I am wondering how I missed your comment, usually I'm on top of things, time to take a breather I'm thinking.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.