Through a Project 365 challenge I started taking a photo a day quite some time ago and posting it on this blog, I started to see the world differently and wanted to see if I could capture what I was seeing. Then life got busy and I put the camera and blog aside and today I take my Canon with me from time to time, and now that I think of it I miss taking photos on a regular basis. Glad to be back, it won't always be the DSLR shots, but nonetheless, here I go again!
Perspective
Why I love photography
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Garfield, My Hero
I have always loved Garfield, what's there not to like about a fat orange cat who is egotistical, has control issues and eats lasagna?
Thanks Joseph, now I'm going to google the widgets for Windows 7 and find out more. I have Win. 7 on my PC but not on my laptop yet. Garfield is always good for a laugh! :-)
LOL yup Davine, even if I was 5'7" I'd be thin! :-)
Thanks David. Were you away on holidays for a while? I haven't noticed any new posts in quite some time unless something is malfunctioning on my end here. Regardless, thanks for stopping in, good to hear from you.
Si, sorry I missed your comment. I don't think that any person could be proportioned like Garfield is but with the colors of dye these days a person most likely could get that color of orange hair. If you ever decide to dye your hair "Garfield orange" please post a photo k? :-)
LL insulation is not needed, they make coats and sweaters to keep us warm. However I'm finding with age that my body is thinking that it needs insulation in the oddest places. I suppose that's what gyms are for. Yup if we all could be California girls.... sigh. So tell me something LL, the ladies in California once they get older, lets say for arguments sake 47, do they still have the California bodies without cosmetic surgery? Just curious is all.
Garfield can be in shape and overweight. Round is a shape.
ReplyDeleteValid point LL, although it's not a healthy shape it is nonetheless a shape.
ReplyDeleteGarfield ist my favorite comic character too,
ReplyDeleteI even have the Daily Comic Widget for Windows 7 installed :-) :-) :-) :-)
Nice Pic . . .
Greetz,
Joseph
Great quote Garfield. I always say that if I was 6ft I would be thin.
ReplyDeleteCute! I like Garfield too!
ReplyDeleteThanks Joseph, now I'm going to google the widgets for Windows 7 and find out more. I have Win. 7 on my PC but not on my laptop yet. Garfield is always good for a laugh! :-)
ReplyDeleteLOL yup Davine, even if I was 5'7" I'd be thin! :-)
Thanks David. Were you away on holidays for a while? I haven't noticed any new posts in quite some time unless something is malfunctioning on my end here. Regardless, thanks for stopping in, good to hear from you.
Cute picture, Darlin. I always said I was at the wrong elevation for my weight.
ReplyDeleteAnd now POD, Garfield has validated that statement for you! :-)
ReplyDeleteHey Darlin,
ReplyDeleteHere is the link :-)
http://www.garfield.com/comics/todayscomic.html
Click on the "Garfield Daily Desktop Comic"!
Greetz,
Joseph
Thanks Joseph, I've got it downloaded now and will look forward to viewing Garfield daily or when time permits. :-)
ReplyDeleteHehehe . . . :-) :-) :-)
ReplyDeleteGreetz,
Joseph
Darlin' round might be good if you live in the cold cruel north and need insulation. In California, it's not needed...
ReplyDeleteSi, sorry I missed your comment. I don't think that any person could be proportioned like Garfield is but with the colors of dye these days a person most likely could get that color of orange hair. If you ever decide to dye your hair "Garfield orange" please post a photo k? :-)
ReplyDeleteLL insulation is not needed, they make coats and sweaters to keep us warm. However I'm finding with age that my body is thinking that it needs insulation in the oddest places. I suppose that's what gyms are for. Yup if we all could be California girls.... sigh. So tell me something LL, the ladies in California once they get older, lets say for arguments sake 47, do they still have the California bodies without cosmetic surgery? Just curious is all.