Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Desk is Clean... almost


Well I'll be damned, my desk is darn near clean. Most everything is tucked away into boxes and waiting to be moved into the new house. This is the cleanest I've seen my desk in a very long time, well about a year since I last moved. This move I'll have an entire room to set up and organize as a study, now that's exciting! 

See you all next week sometime, I packed tonight for a few hours and still managed to get in my photo of the day and it's not even midnight yet.. hmmm what's going on? :-)

16 comments:

  1. Good luck with your move to your new home. It looks lovely! Thank you for your recent comments.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best for your move, your new abode looks delightful. I am sure you are going to love a whole room for your studies.

    Thank you so much for all your support for my studies, I am looking so forward to all the books, that I am going to be able to read.

    Can't wait to see your new place online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your move. You'll have to show us a picture of your desk after being moved in for a week or two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A clean desk is a dangerous thing...

    And I took Diablo out on a beach run with my daughter. We stopped for Greek food at a little mom & pop hole in the wall place. The food was ALMOST completely authentic.

    Everybody admired Diablo. I have a lock, though.

    And my point is that my desk had work on it when I went to the beach. While I was gone the pixies didn't do any work on it. I returned to a cluttered desk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LL that's awesome that you took Diablo out, I want to see photos and I don't know if you've posted any here. I can't see any photos from the work computer... damn! I guess that's quality control, you get the quality of the cook if you keep them off the computer.

    So pixels don't do work for you? I want a refund, I think that the salesman lied to me... shucks and here I thought I bought a good computer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Chad, I'll do that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just helped a friend buy furniture at IKEA, a whole PICK UP load of stuff. It was a real work out - LOL

    Have fun :-)

    Greetz,

    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to get caught up. I did not know you were moving. I hate moving.
    Though I don't mind change too much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with your move. I hope you are not without internet for too long.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, you remember what I said before - a clean desk is a sign of an empty mind! I'm sure yours will be cluttered before long - your desk that is ;-)

    Good movin' !

    ReplyDelete
  11. The desk still looks the same as it did a couple of days ago. It's unlike you to go so long with out a new post. Remember today's Sunset Sunday..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of luck with your move! That's an awfully nice desk and it'll be great in your new home. Maybe it'll stay tidy until your back in school!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Missing you already, hope you unpack your computer first. Take care.

    Si x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Cheryl, I'm back finally! And no the desk isn't clean yet, it's got painting materials and the computer set out on it now! That room should be done tomorrow if I get my energy levels back up!

    Awww how sweet Si, I'm hoping to post some of my pics tonight and will catch up to everyone tomorrow sometime now that I'm back.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, I am tired I didn't get to all of you who commented... sorry. I just got my internet up and running about an hour ago and I'll try to get a post or two in tonight before I fall asleep in an upright position sitting at my laptop! I'll visit all of you sometime tomorrow and catch up with what's new in your worlds, I'm looking forward to the pics!

    Have a wonderful day/evening everyone, it's good to be back.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.