Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Precious Prints


Tonight I went over to my son and his wife's home to sit with my granddaughter, I immensely enjoyed my time with my precious little princess. Sandy, my daughter-in-law, showed me this photo frame with Elyssa's foot and hand impressions that they did when she was two months old, a few days ago now that I think of it. I absolutely love these impressions, on the other side of the frame a photo will sit which was taken the same day as the impressions. 

The fun these wee little hands and feet are going to have, the marks they will leave not only on the floors and walls are minor compared to the marks they are already etching forever into the hearts of those who love her.

I also can't resist posting this one!  


11 comments:

  1. What a sweetie-pie she is. And those little foot and hand prints are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cheryl, the photo of her is exactly what she wanted at that particular point in time, she'd had enough photos so away the camera went!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is so cute. Those are really precious!
    Haply weekend.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just beautiful and yes picking her up is what you need to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little footsies and hands. So cute and such a memory to treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...that picture of Elyssa is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Regina and Pam.

    Beverly thank you as well and I did just that and she didn't have to break a sweat, as soon as I saw the lip quivering down went the camera!

    POD thanks, this is such a cool idea and keepsake. I'd never seen this before and I love it!

    Jewel, I sent Shayne and Sandy each a copy of this today as they don't have time to blog anymore and they both laughed as well. I think that this photo is priceless! Sandy said that she's been trying to catch a photo of this look for some time now and can't seem to get one! :-)

    LL they sure do grow up fast! I'd love to see photos again of granddaughter and your grandson. They both must be just sprouting right up as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool idea :-)

    Greetz,

    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Joseph, I have to agree on that one! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.