"If the rain spoils our picnic, but saves a farmers crop, we are we to say it shouldn't rain?"
Tom Barrett
It's been raining hard all day and I'm elated, we need this rain! The crops out in the country were getting so dry the grasshoppers were starting to come out, that's devastation waiting to happen. The weather forecast is calling for three days of rain, bring it on... I love it and can sleep like a baby when I hear the drops hitting the roof.

I LOVE THE RAIN HITTING THE ROOF AND ESPECIALLY IF THE FARMERS NEED IT. A FARMER HAS ALWAYS PLANTED IN FAITH BUT NOW DAYS WITH SO MANY FARMS, TRAGICALLY LOST, IT REALLY TAKES FAITH.
ReplyDeleteHUGS
SIMPLY DEBBIE
There are no mosquitoes in Southern California urban areas. (yes, it's really true) I attribute it to the lack of rain.
ReplyDeleteWe've had no rain except fog-rain for the past two days. LL said no mosquitos but I got bit last night. They must have sent their S.CA mosquitos to N.CA. ;-)
ReplyDeleteDebbie that's so true, hopefully there'll be awesome crops this year.
ReplyDeleteLL, no mosquitoes makes it all that much more enticing to move to S CA, is it really dry air there or is it humid?
POD, pack up the mosquitoes and send LL a shipment, seems that he is lacking them where he lives! ;-)