Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

On The Go


Lately I've been so busy, it's go, go, go. Today after work I had to run an errand, then I came home and kept on packing. When I finally did get hungry I ran down to the closest place with good food and grabbed me some good old take out. It's going to be so nice once I'm moved and settled and all of this will all be a distant memory, in the meantime a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to survive.

6 comments:

  1. I'm trying to identify the take-out (Thai?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it tasted better than it looks lol. I have no idea, I can spot the cup.

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burning the candle at both ends again. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LL you know your food!

    Si, it was delicious. In the cup was a fish sauce for the spring roll.

    Judy, next week I can sort of take it easy, until then it's take out or whatever is extremely quick and easy. Are you posting on your new blog? I haven't seen anything come up in quite some time now for your blog on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darlin' -- you read my book...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enough food for an army!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.