Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm Optimal



I like that word, optimal... now to see exactly what that means according to the dictionary; "more desirable or satisfactory", ya I'm optimal. Now why is it that when we're young we're pretty, gorgeous, sweet, hot, sexy, and from what I recall not optimal?  Then it seems overnight we approach middle age and we become plain old optimal ... more desirable or satisfactory, interesting isn't it?
 Looking at the other choices here I can't be normal, that's a setting on the washing machine, nor can I be high, that too is a word from my youth so yup totally 100% optimal and I'm alright with that. Looking back at my "score" I'm even a low optimal... hmmmm, I wonder what that means.  

(LL lets hear it)  :-)

I almost forgot to post my "Sunset Sunday" on Monday which is inspired by Scott although he might not want me to mention that when you see my sunset for the week! I got a tad bit abstract... 



8 comments:

  1. You'll live to be 124 years old.

    They'll put your picture on the morning news show on your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LL what will I be called then? Old and optimized to capacity?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I doubt that you'll ever be old. And you're always optimal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The abstract photo is awesome! It would look good in home decor. Perhaps over a sofa would be optimal. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Optimal sounds good to be. I think it definately sounds better than "normal".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks LL... I think! :-)

    And thank you as well David, I generally delete something such as that photo immediately but the colors convinced me to keep it.

    I agree Davine, so a couple of optimal ladies eh? lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think optimal rates right up there with 'regular' - takes on a whole different meaning as we get older ;-)

    Lovely abstract - you should join Scott's Phun Phriday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL Rick, yup it sure does!

    I've been thinking about the Phun Phriday, it does look like fun but I'll have to wait and see what my time frame is. I want to take five courses per semester in university and two spring courses. That's all going to be crazy making but it's going to be so worth it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.