I had good intentions to post my "Sunset Sunday" photo (inspired by Scott) last night and got too tired and it slipped my mind. The way I see some things in life is it's better late then never.
I snapped this photo when I was up in the plane on Saturday evening, the skies were beautiful!

Posting when I can. having internet connection problems and hope to get them fixed soon so I can start blogging again soon. Love your sunset.
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL SUNSET, ESPECIALLY FROM A PLANE
ReplyDeleteHUGS
SIMPLY DEBBIE
Just caught up with all your recent posts Darlin, you were very brave to go up in the 2 seater plane, but I'm sure it was well worth it to get such a photo. A lovely celebration with your daughter. Hope she gets a lot of fun using her new camera, especially with a trip to Vegas.
ReplyDeleteWe have rain showers here at present in the uk but much needed. The gardens & crops are very parched.
A wonderful Sunset!!! Brilliant.
PS, the orange flower you were asking about, is a Bird of Paradise. I agree, very expensive to buy for floral displays.
Take care
Really pretty sunset. I once caught a sunrise out of plane window. It was lovely.
ReplyDeleteJudy, I was wondering where you've been. Good to know that all is well in your world, well less the internet problems. Take care and hope to see you back online soon!
ReplyDeleteThank you Debbie, I love the sunsets and I have Scott to thank for inspiring me to get out there taking photos of it!
Shirleyanne, thanks for the comments. I have heard that there's a fine line between bravery and stupidity... I think that I near that invisible line sometimes! lol We're still getting pouring rain here but I welcome it with open arms. Isn't the UK generally really wet each year or I'm wondering if that's something that I only imagine. Have a great day!
Thanks POD, I didn't know that you had twin boys, they're handsome young men. How old are they now?
Yes, I am paying attention. I've been up in the mountains for the past 4 days without so much as cell phone access. Beautiful colors in this and I love the slope. Great job and thanks for playing. See you next week, or sooner.
ReplyDeleteThanks Scott, wow not even cell phone access... it must have been so serene and peaceful with nobody to interfere with your time with nature. I can't wait to see some of your photos!
ReplyDelete