Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Friday, July 30, 2010

Home Sweet Home


Today was the possession date of my new home, what an exciting day! Right after work I went to pick up the keys and came straight to the house, I had a load to unpack from the trunk of my car. This here is a part of the living room, the pink walls are throughout the entire house but they won't be pink for long.


This is the kitchen, or a part of it.  Naturally I cleaned under the stove and fridge then called it a night. It was a super long, extremely exhausting day... but oh what a glorious wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW HOUSE....THAT IS AN AWESOME DAY.....THAT IS SOMETHING TO BE VERY HAPPY ABOUT. I'LL WATCH THE PROGRESS ON THE INTENSIVE LABOR OF LOVE YOU PUT IN TO IT.
    HUGS
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome in your new home :-) :-) :-)

    If I had my own plane or a Super Yacht, I would have come to your house warming party :-D

    Greetz,

    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Debbie, right now it's a love/hate thing going on! lol Just kidding, I do love my new home but the work involved is tiring. :-)

    Joseph we do the house warming parties here after the home is set up so that's going to be a while in coming. Maybe in Sept. or towards the end of Aug. so you have tons of time to purchase that plane! lol Thanks for the warm welcome Joseph. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. True true, a house warming party is made after the home is set up - LOL I got mixed up - Been a while since I moved :-D

    I have to purchase a plane now - IN A MONTH!!!

    Greetz,

    Joseph

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.