... the legs of the chairs have tennis balls for casters.
This guy has the right idea, a Canadian flag to celebrate Canada Day and an American flag to honor the 4th of July... Happy 4th of July to all my American friends!
Through a Project 365 challenge I started taking a photo a day quite some time ago and posting it on this blog, I started to see the world differently and wanted to see if I could capture what I was seeing. Then life got busy and I put the camera and blog aside and today I take my Canon with me from time to time, and now that I think of it I miss taking photos on a regular basis. Glad to be back, it won't always be the DSLR shots, but nonetheless, here I go again!
Ok, the decor leaves something to be desired - but how was the food?
ReplyDeleteHappy Canada Day and 4th of July :-)
ReplyDeleteGreetz,
Joseph
Oh that chair is hilarious, gave me a great late night laugh. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteLL the food was so-so, the type of food that will do in a pinch.
ReplyDeleteJoseph, thank you.
Davine I had to laugh as well, I think that it's hilarious and something that definitely you only see in a small town here!
Have a great day!
I'm sure they didn't want to scuff the floors. I must say they are different. Well if the food was just so so then they must have been cheap tennis balls. Came over here from my live spaces spot which I don't fool with anymore. Went to Blogger. Don't pay me any mind cause I'm going to do some more reading before I go away. You have yourself a great ya hear. Being a hillbilly I think I would have cut them there balls in half and duct taped em to the chairs.
ReplyDeleteWell I came back to say I've done some extensive reading here and it great. The music took me back because the songs are some I've not heard in some time. Ok I'm outta hear.
ReplyDeleteHi Curtis, thanks for dropping in. I have fun here with my blog site and get some good old fashioned belly laughs. You're more than welcome to drop by my world here any ole' time you feel like it, heck I might even have the time to have a cuppa tea one day with you. :-)
ReplyDeleteI hear ya about cutting the tennis balls in half though, I would have done the same if I came up with this brilliant idea and duct tape you bet! Have a fantastic Sunday.
Hi again Curtis, you have nothing on your blog. A fellow Canuk is all I learned over there, live spaces you say... ummm how do I get to that? I'm not that brilliant when it comes to these computer things, not that bad... but not that good neither. lol
ReplyDeleteI think the casters are the best, game set and match I'd say.
ReplyDeleteSi
Maybe they used those to create a level playing field - likely work better than folding up napkins and putting them under the legs! LOL
ReplyDeleteAnd what a patriot in that 2nd shot!
Enjoy your week!
Rick that must be one heck of a warped floor then, they had these tennis balls under EVERY chair leg in the joint! lol
ReplyDeleteThanks I shall have a fantastic week, I just got back home and opened up some fantastic letters! Going to do my happy dance then try to stay awake to find my photo of the day, I took way to many again!
Have an awesome week and might I suggest that you do a happy dance just cause you can, it feels awesome! :-)
Happy Canada Day (belated).
ReplyDeleteCute captures Darlin.
Ok - I'll do a happy dance because we're going to a cottage for a week, this Sat, and the weather is hot, hot, hot!
ReplyDeleteThanks Regina!
ReplyDeleteRight on Rick, that sounds like it's going to be tons of fun and the photos you'll be able to take... I'm excited to see them when you get back!
The balls made me LOL. Too funny.
ReplyDelete